Thursday 14 April 2011

Psychic attacks: How, why and what to do afterwards.

90% of you out there will never have to deal with this. But it's still good to know how to deal with them.
These attacks can be sent by people, spirits or something darker, either way they are not fun.
They can simply sap you of energy, make you feel ill or even feel like a real wound. The last time this happened to me it felt as if I'd been shot in the arm. In no way fun, I can tell you now.
You can defend against these in the usual way but if they do get through there are a few things you can do.
  • Get somewhere safe like your home.
  • Rest.
  • Have a high energy food and lots of water.
  • Bathe and purify where you've been hit. 
  • Try and concentrate on healing.
  • Sleep.
After this all you can do is wait. Hopefully you will never have to deal with this, but if so I hope my advice will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment