Friday 29 April 2011

The demon in my dreams.

Well, I've met this one before, a while ago, and couldn't do a damn thing about them.
Last night that thing returned, sitting in the body of a young woman, glowing gold like the flashy bugger it was.
It was always a tough one as it would disappear into the walls whenever I had a decent shot. Last night I had a chance. A young man I shall call Yorgen, a goth at heart and misguided occultist, aided me in banishing this being that had taken his girlfriend and made her into the epitome of a drug addict.
At first he was nervous of me. I don't blame him really as I just walked into his room, sat down and said "If you know as much as you say you do then you'll who I am."
He shook his head but his eyes said he did. He looked tired, and as his girlfriend entered I realised why.

I don't know whether Yorgen is real, a figment of my imagination, an aspect of my psyche, or another being but he aided me in banishing a demon that had evaded me for a while.
I'm exhausted this morning but at least it is for a good reason.   

No comments:

Post a Comment